- Gold, Silver, Copper etc these pretty metallic tones always pop on darker skin tones. And they instantly make anyone stand out.
- wear a pop of red on your lips like I did with my red hot red lipstick 💄 by @besamecosmetics and keep your eye make-up minimal with a simple cat eye, nude eyeshadow ( on me a bronze works) and well defined eyebrows.
Happy Friday friends!
#tbt shooting at the Jane Hotel in New York last November with the super talented @papermothballvintage 🌙📽🔑🛎 Wearing " The Original " Artist Amethyst " Gown as part of my collaboration with @thedecohaus ✨🔮 Necklace @rositabonitauk 🐍 Gloves & Stockings @cervinparis This photo is part of a full editorial in @beautymarkmagazine Thank you @vanrubyroxx for featuring me! #curvemodel #fallfashion #retrofashion #retrostyle #1920s #1920sfashion #editorial #covergirl #beautymarkmagazine #artdeco #JennyRieu #throwbackthursday #ownwhoyouare
- Wearing a Copper Swimsuit by Asos, this post went viral with over 700K views on Instagram. Music is Cinnamon Girl by Type O Negative.
- Another viral video on Instagram with over 400K views on that one.
- Wearing Playful Promises bodysuit. Music is ” Burn ” by The Cure the soundtrack from one of my favorite movies ” The Crow. “
PRESS PLAY to see 🎬 My #nye2017 look 🥂✨💫 Wearing an all silver lame dress I had for a while that is very reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe! Silver heels, silver eyeshadow and silver lame 1960s purse. I also added an over bust corset in Cream color to achieve the hourglass look. 💄 Red Hot+Cherry Velvet @besamecosmetics #blackgirlmagic 💅🏾💅🏾 @the.curv
Feeling myself 👸🏽 I want to thank every single one of you who stood up for me since last night after my picture got body shamed on another IG account. I booked my first paid modeling campaign over 3 years ago at a time where I felt the most vulnerable. Yet as always I had a blast and this experience made me realize how this was my new calling. I am humbled and grateful that so many women feel inspired by what I do. At times I wonder why I keep hustling so hard to do what I do. But then I realize that's because I love it, I love what it symbolizes and I love the connection I have with all of you. To me the reward in all of this is knowing that there is a sense of community and support in a society that clearly has a lot of negativity and hatred. However, this whole thing reminded me that our pinup community is something that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Thank you for your love and support. I'm here for you too. Lingerie by @houseofsatin 👑 Stockings @nubianskin 👸🏽 📸 @jasonkamimuraphotography #bopowarrior #ownwhoyouare 🤷🏽♀️
Pin Me Up: La Vie de chateau 🏰 in @layneau ( Lesson 8) Now live @lingeriejournal Find out more about my upbringing and how I draw inspiration from the French royalty aesthetic. Featured here is the Contessa jacket. Visit www.thelingeriejournal.com and click " Pin Me Up" under the " Features" tab. #makeanentrancey
- So far I have been wearing a good variety of metallic designs. Some of my inspirations are Icons like Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez or Halle Berry.
- I am preparing my most lavish metallic look to date in collaboration with the UK lingerie brand Jane Woolrich. They are currently making me a custom gown! Stay tuned to discover the dress I will be premiering at the Cinespia Masquerade Ball on October 28th. This look will be one for the books!
Thank you for reading.