- I recently teamed up with Karen French Photography and Curvy Couture Intimates to offer my audience, the most body positive giveaway ever. I wanted to share with you my experience of shooting with Karen French for the first time and why I decided to do my giveaway a little bit differently this time.
👙GIVEAWAY TIME 👙 I have teamed up with @karenfrenchphotography & @curvycoutureintimates to bring you this body positive giveaway. 🖤 Two people will win. Both will get one of The Tulip Strappy set that I flaunt in this video. And One lucky 🍀 LA based winner will win a photoshoot with @karenfrenchphotography with styling and glam done by me! @jennyrieu Here is how to enter : 1️⃣ Like & watch the video 2️⃣Tag 3 friends (Each friend in a new comment!) 3️⃣ Be sure you are both following @curvycoutureintimates & @karenfrenchphotography (We will be checking) Hurry the contest will end soon. A winner will be announced on October 2nd. Good Luck! 👸🏽🤗👙😘 #EverykindofCurvy
- Both Karen and I love to encourage women to embrace their bodies at any size and we love to inspire women to pursue their dreams. So it felt right to me to team up with her, as we essentially have the same purpose.
- I have been enjoying being a freelance model for nearly a decade now. When I decided to become a lingerie model in 2016, everything changed for me. I started embracing my curves more and built up a confidence that was still struggling to shine through. I love wearing beautiful lingerie , creating my own content and I genuinely have a blast each time. The aim of my collaboration with Karen French Photography is to positively change someone’s life like mine was when I started celebrating myself at any size.
- My experience at Karen French Photography studio was amazing! The photos that she took of me are my favorite boudoir shots ever! Karen offers these body positive sessions to make women feel beautiful and empowered and that’s exactly how I felt when I shot with her.
From the minute I walked into her photo studio, got my hair and make-up done by Jennifer Christine Beauty, I felt I was in great hands. I can’t stress enough how difficult it is to let go for me since I am so much in control of my image and branding at this point. I styled myself for most looks you see, except for two. Karen added feather boas for The Parisienne lingerie look and the Pink Boa look below. This classic actress shot is one of my favorite looks from our session together and it will be part of my portfolio forever.
- Each set feels a little bit different and that’s the part I enjoyed the most about Karen’s photo studio. You can navigate from one mood to another and you can truly create unique looks and shoot them all at the same location. As someone who usually shoots outdoors un-apologetically, it felt great to stay within the same location for once.
- I would like to encourage you to click the link and head over to her website to book your first session with Karen French Photography photo studio. The experience will be unforgettable whatever level of modeling you are at: http://karenfrenchphotography.com
- Find Karen on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/karenfrenchphotography/ And Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/karenfrenchphotography/
And Remember to always Own Who You Are.